Apprenticeships with VTS
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- study towards a related qualification
At VTS, we offer the following apprenticeships:
- Health and Social Care level 2 level 3
- Child Care level 2 level 3
- Business and Administration level 2 and 3 level 4
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 2 level 3
- Clinical Healthcare Support level 2 level 3
- Perioperative Support level 3
- Healthcare Support Services level 2 and level 3
- Customer Service level 2 and level 3
- Team Leading level 2
- Management level 3 level 4
If you’re interested in becoming an Apprentice, Apply here . We’ll be in touch!
If you’re aged 16+, you don’t have to stay at school – you could leave and become an Apprentice! More information here.
We’ve always got vacancies for Apprentices, so ask for details or have a look at our current vacancies here.
Alternatively, contact our Business Development Manager, Derrick Stott on 01702 353557 or email [email protected] for more information.